Saturday, June 25, 2011

On the Porch

Each year I create a planter for the front porch, combining four or five shade-loving plants. Here's this year's arrangement. I used pink fuchsia (on the left), asparagus fern and Sonic Red New Guinea Impatiens. 



And on the other side of the planter, a polka-dot plant and Cherokee Sunset coleus. 



We recently bought a small, round table so we can enjoy dining outdoors more comfortably (and not have to eat off our laps). Once we use it, I'll post some photos -- along with a recipe. Here's to more summer suppers on the porch!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a GREAT place to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bungalow is adorable! I love the porch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...