Monday, June 13, 2011

Pasta with Tomatoes and Olives

This dish has been one of our very favorites for more than eight years, since I started getting Everyday Food magazine. It's my "go to" recipe when I'm short on time, and I usually have everything needed for it in the pantry (except maybe the grape tomatoes and fresh parsley, but dried parsley works fine). Here's a link to the recipe

You can use penne or shells; I find that whole wheat pasta stands up well to the flavors in this dish -- plus, it's healthier. Give it a try and enjoy with a good red wine. If you want to add meat, try tossing in some cooked shrimp at the end. Bon appétit!




1 comment:

  1. We've made this recipe with prawns for my non-vegetarian husband and it is just delicious. We add the prawns uncooked as they cook so quickly in with the other ingredients. Delicious

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...