Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Bakery

We're so lucky to have the most amazing bakery just minutes from our house. Everything I've had there is delicious! The pain au chocolat is my favorite, and as good as those I had in Paris. As an avid baker myself, I feel like I've died and gone to heaven when I find a great bakery. Here are a few shots from our visit on a recent Sunday morning with friends. Not shown are the mini fig-walnut tart I purchased for my dessert, the eclair my husband chose as his dessert, and the fabulous almond croissant I savored the next morning. Yummm ...





4 comments:

  1. MY GOODNESS- this looks amazing! I have to stay away from bakeries or I'll end up eating 10 different items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the name of your wonderful bakery? And where are you in the United States? That fig tree looks like it's perennial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bow Street,
    I'm in the southeastern US; fig trees do grow well here and are perennial. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...