Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Décor

The tree is trimmed, the stockings are hung, the table is set with a wintry theme. A cute little Santa given to me by a friend for Christmas one year has taken his place on a table in the living room. Even though it feels like spring outside (no snow this year), the cheer inside our home and around town clearly feels like Christmas.

Earlier this month marked the one-year anniversary of My Little Bungalow. I'd like to thank everyone, especially my regular visitors and commenters, for all the support and interest you've shown this past year. I wish you and your family a joyous, safe and peaceful holiday and happy, healthy New Year.






7 comments:

  1. Claudia: You surprised me! I had you pegged as an "all white" Christmas tree person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rae, you had me pegged right, actually. We have white lights outside (my preference) and colored lights inside (hubby's preference). Next year we'll probably do the opposite. I actually like colored lights; they are festive and pretty. White is more elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little Santa. Great photo of the ornaments with the misty tree in the background.

    Happy Anniversary to "My Little Bungalow," and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks so beautiful...must try hanging silver Christmas balls from my chandelier...love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your little Santa! Thank you ever so much for sharing so we could all enjoy! I am so glad I found your special place here. I will follow on my way out so as I would love to visit again. I hope you will find the time to come visit my place and do the same. I look forward to engaging and supporting your blog in the New Year. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking gorgeous! Merry Christmas..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the red stockings against that gorgeous gree tile on your fireplace. It is really quite striking!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...