Monday, January 23, 2012

Still Life


The space where the Christmas tree was seems a bit bare now, so I moved this sweet antique cane-seat chair to the living room, stacked some design books on it and topped it with a wooden bowl filled with little pine cones. I love bringing little touches of nature into the house. I've always wanted to try forcing branches, such as cherry or forsythia, and this is the right time of year to do so, I believe. Does anyone have any tips on forcing branches that you can share?

2 comments:

  1. I saw forsythia at a little market over the weekend. It's always a welcome sight this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always in luck this time of year at Whole Foods Market. I love still life shots of interiors. Especially pretty bowls with pine cones!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...