Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Summer Robe

I had been looking for a lightweight summer robe since last year. I just couldn't find what I wanted. Then a couple of months ago, I saw some robes at Pottery Barn, of all places. They are floral, very soft and super lightweight, with kimono-style sleeves. I thought they were pretty, but the price was more than I wanted to spend.

Then the other day I came across a card for 15% off at Pottery Barn, and it was about to expire. So I made a run to the store to see if the robes were still there. They were -- and they were on sale! I chose this one with its blues and greens. And I received an extra 15% off the sale price. Sweet! I think this robe will fit the bill perfectly this summer.


7 comments:

  1. Love your robe!! And your sweet bungalow:) I live in a 1916 bungalow in AZ. LOVE them:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Dorie! Your French bulldog is adorable! I look forward to checking out your blog!

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog...lovely!
    I have also been looking for a light-weight summer robe...
    thanks for the heads up..will look into that!

    Please visit me, and tell me what you think

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you visited, Linda. I stopped by your blog and it's great! Was fascinated by your post about the chickadees getting inside the feeder. Very funny! We love birds too. Hope you visit My Little Bungalow again!

      Delete
  3. It's lovely and being light weight it sounds perfect for what you were after! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful - I love it! Looks like something I would buy! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the robe - just be careful near the stove with those sleeves. I have a similar one I bought in Chinatown years ago but I am thinking of shortening the sleeves as they catch on things, like a hot frying plan.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...