Monday, October 29, 2012

Beautiful fall color, and a prayer

Sunday morning, my husband took the dogs for an early walk along this path lined with beautiful maples and a little stream, then stopped at our favorite bakery for some delicious almond croissants. I thought I'd share a few of his photos showing the beautiful fall color. We're enjoying it while it lasts. 

On a more serious note, my prayers go out to all those on the eastern coast of the U.S. who are being affected by Hurricane Sandy. Stay safe! 
a



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. It's really hard to capture the intensity of those colors and you did a really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Claudia - I'm enjoying your beautiful photos while Hurricane Sandy is making a ruckus outside. It's extremely windy, and the rain is coming down sideways in sheets. Luckily we still have power and internet to take my mind off this weather. Thanks for sharing your photos.
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  3. O outono tem uma cor especial, tudo tem outra tonalidade nesta época.
    Tenha uma ótima semana.
    Anajá

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos! I love fall foliage.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...