Monday, June 10, 2013

Blueberry-Lemon Bundt Cake




I bought a new Bundt pan, the Nordic Ware 60th Anniversary Bundt pan. Gold finish. Very fancy. It's larger capacity than my favorite old Bundt pan that has been handed down in my family (it's a 10-cup capacity and has a very unique design. This lemon cake was baked in it).

Since a lot of recipes call for a 12 or 15-cup capacity Bundt pan, I felt justified in buying this new pan (not to mention I will take any opportunity to shop at Williams-Sonoma!). To test out the new pan, I chose this blueberry-lemon Bundt cake. It's very tasty.

If you're interested in vintage Bakelite, you may have noticed the cake server in the first photo above. It has a pretty two-toned Bakelite handle -- which makes it less common and more costly -- and an interesting etched design on the metal server. It's a really lovely piece and I was so happy when I found it at an affordable price.

So, what are you baking these days?

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious! Claudia you are an inspiration....I'm not much of a cook but you make it seem like such fun. Please keep the recipes coming!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...