Friday, May 23, 2014

Simple White Tulips


I picked up this small, simple bouquet of white tulips at the grocery store the other day. Just $4.00 for the bunch, yet they bring so much joy to my day and brighten up the living room so beautifully. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. What flowers bring you like to display in your home?

P.S. For those of you who don't blog and aren't sure how to reply to this post, just scroll down to the small text at the end of this post. Between "Labels" and "Posted by" is the word "comment" with a number in front of it. Just click there and you will go to a form where you can type your reply. I'm not sure how other bloggers are able to customize their message, such as "Leave a comment." I've not been able to figure that out, nor can I move the location of my comment link. Any tips, fellow bloggers?

12 comments:

  1. Roses. Beautifully scented PINK roses!

    S
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roses are always special and their scent heavenly!
      Claudia

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. Don't you just love fresh flowers around the home? I sure do. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love fresh flowers and don't indulge in them often enough. I was at Whole Foods and they had the prettiest calla lilies. Some were so dark they looked almost black - very dramatic. I may go back and get some of the pink ones. Enjoy your weekend!
      Claudia

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love the tulips!
    I love fresh flowers, but I also love to decorate
    my home with dried flowers...., just love the early look of
    them and I just love a wreath with dried flowers!
    Your home is soooooooooo beautiful!
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Corinne, for your comment and for visiting My Little Bungalow!
      Claudia

      Delete
  4. Perfection. White tulips are just simple elegance. Love seeing little peeks into your house.

    xo Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just found you through your comment at Classic Casual Home. Your blog is lovely and your photographs are exquisite!! So glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Carol. So glad to have you as a new visitor! Thank you for your kind words.
      Claudia

      Delete
  6. My favorite flowers are peonies which I grow. In the winter, I like to buy carnations because they are pretty plus they last so long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love decorating with shells. I like to pretend I'm at my beach house :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...