Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blueberry Crisp

I made this blueberry crisp using six cups of blueberries from the buckets and buckets full of berries my husband bought (and cleaned) last month while I was in Seattle. You can find the recipe here. I used Cup 4 Cup gluten-free flour to make the topping, and it was excellent! The square baking dish is from Crate & Barrel. I love simple white dishes and bakeware in the kitchen. So classic.

I hope you are enjoying the last days of summer. I'm sad to see it go, but we have a beach trip planned for September. Something to look forward to!




4 comments:

  1. Yum!!!! Would be so good with Maine wild blueberry :) We're headed there. Have a fabulous weekend!! Loi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous! We picked blueberries last week and froze them- this looks like a wonderful recipe to try out! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Claudia,
    I'll never forget the raspberry buckle you brought to us when we were living on your street. I still use it as an example of the friendliness of this town and one of the reasons we moved here!

    My favorite gluten free flour is now coconut flour. I have made blueberry banana pancakes using just half cup of coconut flour, eight eggs, and no sugar or oil! They are amazing. And last night I breaded my chicken in coconut flour before frying, creating a white wine cream sauce and serving all on rice. The flavor was subtle but real.

    Happy cooking!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.
    This is my first comment here.
    This crisp looks very delicious:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...