Sunday, November 9, 2014

New Cookbook Stand

I had been in the market for a new cookbook stand after my old acrylic one was dropped onto the tile floor in the kitchen and broke. It was still usable, and not being the type to get rid of things quickly, I continued to use it for several years. But the large crack and jagged chunk missing from the corner made it less than ideal. I had looked for just the right cookbook holder ever since, but could not find one that met all my criteria ... until two months ago when I was shopping at Crate & Barrel (I love that shop!).

Made of wood and acrylic, this cookbook stand folds up flat, is easy to store and is adjustable. It holds both large hardcover books as well as smaller softcover magazines like my beloved (but now defunct) Everyday Food. 

I'd say it was worth the wait. Yep, definitely worth the wait. 





5 comments:

  1. Very handy. I saw one at HomeSense the other day in a robin's egg blue. I was very tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like the perfect gift for a few of my friends that love to cook. Thanks for the idea. Check that off of my Christmas list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it! some friends gave me a stand when I moved down here…similar but it's all wood with slats. I like this one much better. As Loi says, a perfect Christmas gift. Thanks Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh brilliant, and I'm with Loi...a perfect Christmas gift for David (he cooks even more than me!). Glad you found a replacement and thanks for the gift idea...!!! xo Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a well designed item like this! Also adding it it to my Christmas list ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...