Friday, May 1, 2015

Cocktail Hour: Meyer Lemon Vodka Cocktail


It's Friday and soon it will be 5:00 -- the start of the weekend! It's been a tough week, and I'd say it's time for a cocktail, wouldn't you agree? Here's a recipe I created last week using Meyer lemon-infused vodka, which I made using fresh Meyer lemons last year and have been keeping in the freezer.

This concoction needs a name. If you have a suggestion for a good cocktail name, share it by leaving a comment on this post!

Recipe
1.5 oz. Meyer lemon-infused vodka, or other lemon flavored vodka, chilled
1/2 oz. Caravella Limoncello, chilled
3 oz. cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled

Combine over ice, stir well and serve with a lime wedge.

Cheers! 


2 comments:

  1. That looks like a very tasty treat, Claudia. I'm going to have to serve that at my next summer get together. As for name....hmmm. Lemon Berry Thriller? The Lemon Thriller Chiller? Meyer's Best Lemonade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your ideas, Sheila! I like Lemon Berry Thriller. That captures it perfectly.
      Claudia

      Delete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...