Friday, June 12, 2015

Cocktail Hour: Razzmopolitan


Hello there. Happy Friday!

Let me introduce you to the Razzmopolitan, which may very well be my favorite homemade cocktail yet. I upped the ante in the raspberry department by using a wonderful raspberry simple syrup, from the nice folks at Royal Rose Simple Syrups. Their products are amazing. They have some unusual flavors too, like Fenugreek, Anise -- and, of course, Rose. Check out their website where you can purchase their products online.

Razzmopolitan

Fill a cocktail shaker half way with ice. Add:
1 ounce raspberry vodka
1 ounce citrus vodka
1/2 ounce Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon simple syrup
2 tablespoons cranberry juice

Shake and strain into a martini glass. Cheers!

Here's what I used: Absolut Raspberri Vodka, homemade Meyer lemon-infused vodka, Royal Rose Raspberry Simple Syrup

5 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty cocktail! Just the right colors for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. prettiness in a fancy glass.
    bet it tasted mighty fine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your cocktails this summer!!! Buying that simple syrup too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I want to see your bar, just for the sheer quantity of mixers you must own!

    I think we have a lot of bottles (oh...yes...we do!) but I'm giving you the pro mixologist gold medal!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I'll take the gold medal, thanks! Our bar is fairly well stocked, indeed: whiskey, rum (light and amber), gin, three different vodkas, tequila, brandy, Cointreau, Chambord, Midori, Kahlua, Disaronno, Limoncello ... I think that's it. Then there are the wines! And no, we don't have a drinking problem. Many of these liquors have been in our bar for quite some time. It's fun to mix up a cocktail now and then. But one drink does it for me. I'm a lightweight.

      Delete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...