Friday, June 19, 2015

This Week in Pictures


Henry trying to hide from the camera


Pretty flowers, given to us by friends who came for cocktails last Saturday 
(They're still beautiful a week later!)


This cute -- and inexpensive -- straw tote for taking to the farmer's market on Saturday mornings. An extra 30% off made it even sweeter.


Portulaca ... thank goodness it's heat and drought tolerant!


 And a new variety of dahlia is making its appearance in the garden.


I wish all you lovely readers a very happy weekend! Thanks for visiting.  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love Henry's white eye lashes.

    Flowers bring so much happiness, don't they?

    I hope you've managed to fix your dahlia problems as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish my roses from Costco still looked good. Such a sweet dog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...