Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter


Have you noticed how many nut butters there are now in the grocery store? I was checking out that section when I noticed all the new brands and varieties of nut butters. Call me odd, but I've never joined the Nutella bandwagon (I try to avoid certain ingredients, such as palm oil and artificial flavor, when I can). But there are several other brands that incorporate chocolate into their nut butters. One example is  Wild Friends. I decided to try their Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter. 

Made of only five ingredients -- peanuts, coconut, organic agave, unsweetened dark chocolate and sea salt -- Wild Friends has a wonderful balance of flavors. It's not too heavy on the chocolate, not too heavy on the coconut, not too heavy on the peanut butter. You can read about the two young women who founded the company here

Their website also has a link to some delicious sounding recipes. I made the Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Smoothie for breakfast and it was yummy!



3 comments:

  1. Where did you get it? Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harris Teeter, but you can also buy it online. They are currently offering 20% off, according to their website.

      Delete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...