Monday, August 10, 2015

Perfect Linens: Special Offer


Not long ago I wrote about some new sheets I had purchased, and received quite a few comments (sometimes I'm surprised  by the topics readers find interesting). Then, about a month later, I was contacted by Perfect Linens asking if I would like to try a set of their Second Skin sheets. Realizing the sheets I had just purchased would probably not be very long-lasting, I readily agreed to give their Second Skin sheets a try.

Perfect Linens sells sheets, and only sheets. They pride themselves on describing their sheets in terms of weight and feel (rather than strictly by thread count or other somewhat confusing terms). They offer customers a unique way to select sheets that are right for them. I have to say, I've never thought about sheets in quite that way. 

They divide their products into three categories: light, cool and supple. The Second Skin sheets I received are described as their most supple, made of durable, enzyme-treated 400-threadcount Egyptian cotton. They come in white with a choice of three decorative embroidered borders. I chose the fern pattern, which my husband and I really like!

I washed the new sheets (using the special sample-sized bottle of Linen Wash that came with them) and made up the bed. The first thing I noticed was how much more substantial they are than the sheets I had just purchased and wrote about here. They feel great to sleep in, and have become softer with each subsequent washing. The flat sheet is substantially longer than most, allowing plenty of room to tuck under at the foot and turn back at the head of the bed, to show off that pretty embroidered pattern. I can honestly say these are the nicest quality sheets we've had on our bed.

As a special offer to readers of My Little Bungalow, Perfect Linens is offering $50.00 off your purchase of Perfect Linens when you use the discount code LittleBungalow50 at checkout.

Learn more about their products and what makes them unique at Perfectlinens.com.

This is a sponsored post, but the opinions I have expressed about the product are my own. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am so happy that you were offered a set of sheets by Perfect Linens. They sound great.

    If they shipped to Canada, I'd happily take them up on their offer. I read their back-story on their website, and they sound exactly like the kind of company I like to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was very flattered they reached out to me. I have washed the sheets again since I wrote the post and they're getting softer each time. I am really happy with them. Like you, I like their business philosophy.
      Claudia

      Delete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...