Monday, May 23, 2016

A Favorite Book


I recently finished reading a wonderful book called The Museum of Extraordinary Things by Alice Hoffman. It is one of my favorite books ever. Beautifully written. I just bought another of Hoffman's books, The Red Garden, which I'll read on my flight to Seattle later this weekI hope I enjoy it as much as I did The Museum. Have you read any of Alice Hoffman's work?

I'd love to hear what you're currently reading, what your favorite books are and those you've added to your summer reading list.

1 comment:

  1. A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler and The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin are two books I recently finished. I would recommend both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...