Saturday, July 30, 2016

Ice Cream Keeper

Whenever I make ice cream from scratch, I always have a dilemma: what to store it in. I recently found a great ice cream container at Williams-Sonoma. Made by Tovolo, the container is the perfect shape for storing and scooping homemade ice cream. Its size and shape fits easily in a crowded freezer, or even a freezer door. So much better than the too-large plastic container I've used in the past. Go here to get the recipe for the blackberry-lemon ice cream shown below.



Tovolo makes some pretty interesting kitchen tools, including these fun ice molds in skull, Tiki and "rubber ducky" shapes. You may recall my husband gave me these Tovolo ice sphere molds for my birthday one year. I use them frequently when making cocktails.



This is not a sponsored post.

2 comments:

  1. This looks really nice ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great idea. So streamlined!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...