Monday, October 31, 2016

A Halloween Weekend

Hola, and happy Halloween! Look what Ella is sporting for the holiday! I purchased this very cute "Amigo" dog costume at half price over the weekend. She doesn't mind the poncho, but she may not be so wild about the sombrero. She was a good sport, though, and wore it long enough for a photo shoot (I admit, a few treats were involved). Now she's ready to greet tonight's trick-or-treaters.



Yesterday, on an incredibly warm day for the end of October, we visited a vineyard with my husband's family. What a lovely place! Their wines were good, too. We left with a bottle of pinot gris. There are two tasting rooms: one on a patio outdoors and one inside the barn, which is beautifully decorated. When I walked in, I thought, "I'd love to have a lake house that's decorated like this!"










All the Halloween and autumn decorations were so tastefully done! I really like the black pillar candles and the crows.

And of course we enjoyed throwing the ball for the vineyard's mascot, Enzo, a shelter rescue.


So what are your Halloween plans? Did you dress up and attend any parties over the weekend? If you blog about Halloween, click on "Comments" below and share the name of your blog so I can visit!

1 comment:

  1. Ella looks wonderful! What a character. My dog Poppy hates costumes so much she won't even lift her head out of sheer depression if so much as a cape is put on her. Even with treats!

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...