Sunday, October 30, 2016

Pumpkin Pancakes -- Gluten-free!


When I'm in the mood for pancakes and don't feel like spending time measuring a bunch of ingredients, I reach for Trader Joe's gluten-free pumpkin pancake mix. These pancakes are delicious with a perfect amount of spice -- just right for fall!

I'm a bit late to the Trader Joe's party. Our town got its first store only a few years ago. I do like a lot of their products, including their orchid plants, which are reasonably priced and can last a really long time. The plant I have now was purchased in September and the flowers still look great.

What are your favorite Trader Joe's products? Click on "Comments" below and share your favorites!


Stay tuned for a special Halloween post tomorrow featuring miss Ella in her new costume. Totally cute!

This is not a sponsored post.
 

2 comments:

  1. Their tofu is great, texture and price-wise. I try to stay with the basics, because it's easy to go wild with their processed frozen and shelf-stable foods. I like to buy the straightforward vegetarian whole food items and keep moving to prevent my cart from filling up with snacks (the chocolate bars are very good!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison! I like to cook with tofu, so I'll have to try Trader Joe's some time. I don't know if you eat dairy, but their ice cream is very good. They also have almond meal at a very good price, and organic sugar. This time of year they have so many pumpkin products. The pumpkin yogurt is very good. Thanks for visiting My Little Bungalow, and for leaving a comment!
      Claudia

      Delete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...