Saturday, January 28, 2017

A Few New Things From Bambu



I landed on the Bambu website recently, and was intrigued by several of their reasonably priced items. I ended up on their website because I was looking for a new pouch to contain little necessities inside my purse. It had to be large enough to hold the things I keep on hand: eye drops, nail file, cough drops, pill box, hand lotion, bandages, tissues and hand sanitizer (see this post for my new favorite lemon-coconut scented gel sanitizer). But it couldn't be too large, and I wanted it to be soft and flexible. I found the striped one above on another site, but it was out of stock. So I made my way to Bambu's site and found not only the striped pouch with a solid denim lining, but a smaller cork pouch too, which I couldn't resist. Aren't they cute? The large pouch, at $14, measures 8" x 5" and the small pouch is 6" x 4" and sells for $12. They also come in hemp denim.

While I was on their site, I checked out their bamboo cutting boards since I was in the market for a large one for the kitchen. Bamboo is so durable. This cutting board has a nice feature: "undercut" sides that are easy to grasp, making it a good serving board too. The largest size board -- the one I bought -- measures 17" x 12".



Then I saw the cute, organic cotton kitchen towel above for $11 and decided to get one of those too. The fabric is a bit stiff for my liking, but it should soften after several washings.

Some other items that caught my eye were a cork iPad case and cork beverage sleeve (both currently on sale), bamboo reversible candle holders (one end holds a tea light, the other a taper) and artisan cutting board.

 

This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. Last four photos: Bambuhome.com

6 comments:

  1. I appreciate posts like this with product recommendations and/or tips. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking the beverage sleeve! I usually use the ubiquitous Clinique zipper bags that come with the bonuses in my purse. It does not bother me one bit to pitch it when it gets grimy since more are coming along with makeup purchases. It sure does help to have all those things corralled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thank you for the review! Just curious, what purse do you have? I'm looking for a new one! Best, Cari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My purse is by Clarks but it's an older style. The quality is good. My wallet is by Hobo (it's an old style called Lucy) and I really like it. Excellent quality. I may buy Hobo when I need a new purse. I like their Porter Tote in Cypress. I just pinned it to "My Style" board on Pinterest.

      Delete
  4. Wow! The pouches are great! I carry a canvas bag as a purse and all of my little items fall to the bottom. These will work well, and they are not leather. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for visiting My Little Bungalow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...